You can easily register for a Vesteda rental home online. Find the property that suits you and follow the steps you see when you click on 'register'.
Important to know before you register: Vesteda has income requirements. You will find these on the page of the property you are looking at. If you do not meet the income requirements, unfortunately you will not qualify for the home. You will then automatically receive a rejection by e-mail.
Read more about our income requirements
- Search the website for your ideal home. Use the search bar and search filters. View the specific property information, such as photos, floor plan, specific features, rental price and income requirements.
- Select your preferred home(s) and register for free by clicking the ‘register’ button. You can also choose the save option and continue your search.
- Create your free account on the Rent from Vesteda website and fill in your housing requirements and personal details. In a secure environment, fill in more of your details, change your preferences and request your viewing.
- Fill in your details as completely as possible. We select the most suitable candidate from all the applications we receive for a property. You will automatically be notified whether your application has been approved and whether or not you can view the property.
- Have you viewed the property and would you like to rent it? Indicate this in your account and follow the steps.
Everything filled in? We check your complete file on the basis of our rental conditions and income requirements. If everything is OK, you will receive a final offer with a request to confirm this.
We will then make an appointment for the handover of the home and the key, and you will receive the rental contract and your first invoice.