Dulce explains in 5 easy steps how to rent a home at Vesteda.
Rent your new home in five easy steps
- Search on the website for your new home
- Select a unit and register free of charge
- Make your account at Huren bij Vesteda
- Plan your viewing en confirmation
- Sign the contract, pay the invoice and receive your key
Please listen to the instruction video for more information!
Frequently asked questions
How do I register for a Vesteda rental home?
Registering for a Vesteda rental home is easily done online. Find the property that suits you and follow the steps you see when you click on 'register'.
Good to know before you register: Vesteda has income requirements. These can be found on the page of the property that you are viewing. If you do not meet the income requirements, you are unfortunately not eligible for the home. You will then automatically receive a rejection by e-mail.
Read more about our income requirements
- Search the website for your ideal home using the search bar and the search filters. View the specific property information, such as the photos, the floor plan, the specific characteristics, rent and income conditions.
- Select the property (or properties) of your preference and register for free by clicking the register button. You can also opt for the save option and continue searching in the range.
- Create your free search profile on the Renting at Vesteda website and complete your housing requirements and personal details. In a secure environment, you enter your other details, change your preferences and request your viewing. In this environment we guide you step by step to your new home.
How can I view a property?
Want to have a look at one of our properties? Register via our website free of charge. We will select the most suitable candidate from the registrations that we receive for a property. We therefore advise you to complete your application file as much as possible when registering.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date on the properties available from Vesteda? Register for free and create an account.
I’m a student. Can I rent an accommodation from Vesteda?
We do not rent out homes to students, not even if they are sponsored by their parents. If you are not a student and want to share a home please check out the information.
Are there waiting lists?
All the properties shown on our website are available. There are no waiting lists. We will select the most suitable candidate from the registrations that we receive for a property. We therefore advise you to complete your application file as much as possible when registering.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date on the properties available from Vesteda?
How much do I have to earn to be able to rent a property?
On our website you can find the rental properties which are available. Within every profile, under the header "Can I rent this property?" you can see what your minimum gross income requirement is.
Our requirements are calculated as follows:
|Monthly rent||Number of tenants||Gross monthly income|
|€700 - €1,000||1||4 x the montly rental payment|
|€700 - €1,000||2||4.5 x the monthly rental payment|
|more than €1,000||1||3.5 x the monthly rental payment|
|more than €1,000||2||4 x the monthly rental payment|
An Example. Suppose you want to rent a home with a monthly rent of € 746.
- If you want to rent the home by yourself, your gross monthly income has to be at least € 746 x 4 = € 2,984.
- If you want to rent the home with your partner, your gross monthly income combines needs to be at least € 746 x 4.5 = € 3,357.
Read here how to calculate your gross monthly income