Ga naar het hoofdmenu Ga naar de inhoud
  1. Home
  2. Client
  3. Service and Contact
  4. Maintenance

Maintenance and renovations

A well-maintained property that meets all your requirements helps you feel at home. We’ll be happy to share the responsibility for this, together with you as tenant.

Who does what?

Vesteda is responsible for any major maintenance activities, such as repairs to roofs, replacement of kitchen components, or outdoor paintwork. Tenants are responsible for minor jobs, such as replacing a broken doorbell or unblocking drains. Together, we can ensure you have a great home to live in.

Want to read more about the tenant’s role in home maintenance? And about who pays which costs?

Frequently asked questions

about major and minor property maintenance

How can I contact Vesteda regarding an urgent matter?

We can be contacted by phone for urgent matters 24 hours a day.

Call us at +31(0)88 456 16 56 (key 2).

Examples of urgent matters are serious leaks, a lack of hot water, broken heating or a malfunctioning elevator.

call us now

How can I request a repair?

You can request a repair for non-urgent matters via My Vesteda.

For urgent malfunctions, call 088 456 16 56 (key 2).

For very urgent malfunctions, you can go to our Disruptions Reporting Line on the above telephone number outside of our office hours.

log into my vesteda (NL)

How do I submit a request for major maintenance?

Does the outside of your property need painting, does the kitchen need replacing, or is the roof leaking? Submit your request quickly and easily via My Vesteda.

Log into My Vesteda (NL)

I’d like to make changes to my home myself. Is this permitted?

If you want to drill holes in the wall to hang up curtains or replace the toilet seat, you don’t need to ask permission to make minor changes to the property.

However if you want to make major changes, you require written permission to do so. This includes installing a new kitchen or bathroom, installing new inner walls or doors, or laying a laminate floor.

Want to read more about making changes to your rental property? Open the brochure "Guide to renting" via My Vesteda (NL).

Want to submit a request to make changes to your home? Do this online via My Vesteda (NL).

Log into My Vesteda (NL)

Solar panels

I have a problem with my Vesteda solar panels, what can I do?

You can only report a malfunction if you have had your solar panels installed by Vesteda. Did you have your solar panels installed yourself? Then you are also responsible for the maintenance and we cannot assist you further.

You can report your malfunction quickly and easily through My Vesteda.

Log in My Vesteda

I want to install solar panels myself, is that possible?

Yes, you can apply to have solar panels installed yourself
through My Vesteda. Go to ‘Contact’ and create a new contact, choose ‘gehuurde’ (rented) and then ‘zelf aangebrachte voorziening’ (self-installation).
We want to install solar panels on all suitable homes over the next ten years. But if you want to have solar panels installed earlier, you can do this by covering the costs and maintenance yourself.

Log into My Vesteda

Log in My Vesteda

Can I apply for Zonneplan solar panels through Vesteda?

No, unfortunately that is not possible. Within 5 years we want to equip all our of our houses with solar panels. Currently we are conducting research into which homes could be eligible for this and when. This depends on the location, the condition of the roof and the maintenance planning.