Over the last years, Vesteda has significantly transformed its funding profile to a well-diversified fully unsecured funding structure, consisting of a combination of bank debt, private placements and public bonds.
Standard & Poor's rating
The unsecured debt profile allows Vesteda to secure debt funding through various debt markets at any point in time.
In May 2023 Vesteda's credit rating by Standard & Poor's was reconfirmed at “A-“ with a stable outlook.
In July 2023 Standard & Poor's reconfirmed the rating and adjusted its view on Vesteda's liquidity position.
Our financing strategy is substantiated by seven funding targets:
- Leverage of ≤ 30%
- Total fixed-rate and hedged floating rate exposure of ≥ 70%
- Weighted average maturity of > four years
- Diversified funding profile, with ≥ three funding sources
- Sufficient liquidity headroom to refinance short-term debt (including maturing bonds and private placements), finance committed pipeline, and to accommodate redemption requests (Redemption Available Cash) according to the terms and conditions
- Well-balanced maturity calendar with < 35% maturing in a single year
- Asset encumbrance of < 15%
Facts and figures
Below you will find the key figures of our portfolio as at 31 December 2022.
For questions, please contact our Treasury department.