Our financing strategy is substantiated by seven funding targets:
- Leverage of ≤ 30%
- Total fixed-rate and hedged floating rate exposure of ≥ 70%
- Weighted average maturity of > four years
- Diversified funding profile, with ≥ three funding sources of at least 10% individually
- Sufficient liquidity headroom to refinance short-term debt (including maturing bonds and private placements), finance committed pipeline, and to accommodate redemption requests (Redemption Available Cash) according to the terms and conditions
- Well-balanced maturity calendar with < 35% maturing in a single year
- Asset encumbrance of < 15%
Facts and figures
Below you will find the key figures of our portfolio as at 31 December 2019.
For questions, please contact our Treasury department.